Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blog 2: Electric Boogaloo

Basically, I'm gonna write stuff here. If any of you bothered reading my short-lived old blog, Catching Predators, it'll be kinda like that. In fact, it would be exactly like that and on the exact same page had I not forgotten the password and the password to the email address to which the password help was sent.

Here's the deal, I'm basically gonna put my stand-up in written form here as well as responses to the news, satirical pieces, stuff like that. There won't be anything about what I ate for breakfast or how I feel about that cute girl I do stand-up with or anything like that because, quite frankly, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT. You want that crap, go read somebody's LiveJournal, if that's still around. By the way, I once had a LiveJournal. I used it to write satirical news pieces, my favorite of which contained a Law & Order script in which Ronald McDonald was arrested for raping Birdie the Early Bird and tried to frame Grimace (who would have probably gotten off by reason of mental disease or defect). As you can tell, I had some strange fuckin' thoughts for an 18-year-old. Anyways, read it or don't. It's mostly just here so I can keep my stand-up in order and to ensure that, should anything happen to me, I've at least left some incoherent ramblings behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment